Magnetic name badge fasteners, or called "Badge Magnets"-no longer
to pierce through your expensive shirts like pins!
All magnetic name badge fastener include nickel coated metal plate,
nickel coated strong NdFeB magnets as well as green or yellow
adhesive stick tap.
They can totally replace the metal pins which pierce through your
One set contains a magnet bar and a metal bar. The magnet bar has
one, two or three pieces of strong magnets and the metal bar has
adhesive on one side.
When using it, just remove the liner from the adhesive and stick it
onto your badge. Put the magnet bar inside your shirt to hold the
badge onto your shirt.
No long to pierce through your valuable shirts
Warning sign imprinted on the magnet bar: "CAUTION-MAGNETIC DEVICE,
DO NOT USE WITH
Strong magnets with plastic molded. Friendly to your skin
1. Badge fasteners
2. This can be used to hold any items onto metal surface
Magnets Grade Available:
1. Magnets N-( N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50), Max working
Tempt 80° C;
2. Magnets M-(35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 48M), Max working Tempt 100°
3. Magnets H-(35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H), Max working Tempt 120° C;
4. Magnets SH-(30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH), Max working
Tempt 150° C;
5. Magnets UH-( 28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH), Max working Tempt
6. Magnets EH-(28EH, 30EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH) Max working Tempt 200°
7. Magnets AH-(30AH, 33AH) Max working Tempt 230° C.
We mainly produce custom magnet badge holder (Name Badge Magnet)
according to client's design and specifications.&
|L(mm)||W(mm)||H(mm)||Qty(pcs/ctn)||Weight(g)||Meas(cm)||N. W. (kg)||G. W. (kg)|